Login |  Register

[ 29 posts ] 

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:03 pm

My Dad 'The Old Fella' or 'Starky' told me to get off my furry butt and do a post for him. :roll: More work.

Seeing I did such a great post above for my Mum, Dad said I can show everyone his latest creation. This is 'Bird on a Wire". Oh boy, how original, wonder how long it took him to come up with that name? :roll:

So here she be. I wonder what a Fairy Wren would taste like? OUCH,hey that is not nice. Dad just clipped me over the ears for thinking like that. Apparently I don't eat Birds!!!! :shock:

See ya all. Sissy the Official Communication Kitty, come Slave Labor victim of the House of Starky and Alumina.

Attachment:
Bird on a Wire.jpg
Bird on a Wire.jpg [ 63.75 KiB | Viewed 2571 times ]

Top Top

Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Howdy All,

Sissy here, I have stolen a picture of Dad's latest creation. He has taken ages to draw a water Lilly. Mum (Alumina) took this picture about six months ago in Queens Park in Maryborough. I think I have had three birthdays during the time it has taken the Old Fella to get his act together.

He says he is not getting it framed as it is not good enough. I get my feet wet just looking at it. Everyone so far has told him it is OK but he is a Grummpy Old Bugger.

Here it is, I have to go before he spots what I am doing.

Attachment:
Lilly in Queens Park.jpg
Lilly in Queens Park.jpg [ 130.46 KiB | Viewed 2487 times ]

Top Top

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:07 pm

It's Sissy here, remember the Official Communication Kitty around here. ;)

Talk about a learning curve for a young kitty. Microsoft to Mac Book Pro. No Pro about it, all stumble, stumble, flop, flop, oh that worked, kind of suck and see, approach to Apple Computer 101. Of course you could read the instructions, but Dad didn't teach me that trick. :shock:

Anyway I have snuck a picture of Dad's latest again, just for you. I am so happy Dad would not let me eat the Blue Fairy Wren above as he has made me a Fat Red Wren, I am salivating here people. I took this picture just before with the flash on the camera, so it is a bit washed out. But my eyes have found their way back into my head now!!! :shock:
It actually tastes better, sorry looks better than this in real life. :lol:

Got to go and hide the feathers before the Old Fella clips me over the ears again for nothing.

See Ya Sissy

Attachment:
Fat Red Wren 2.jpg
Fat Red Wren 2.jpg [ 129.08 KiB | Viewed 2383 times ]

Top Top

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Sissy again, as always, having to do all the technical work around here.

The Old Fella has jumped a cog. He is doing people? Strange, very strange. I have to be quick as he is coming up the back stairs, he will get upset with me if he knows I can use a computer and he can't :D .

Oh, nearly forgot - hot press paper, with coloured pencil, for the Art Geeks out there.

See ya Sissy

Attachment:
Annalise.JPG
Annalise.JPG [ 133.86 KiB | Viewed 2303 times ]

Top Top

Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Howdy All,

Sissy the special Communication Kitty here. I am told I am getting double rations tonight (Sunday Double Time) for doing the post tonight. :D

Is there a doctor in the house? The Old Fella has lost the plot! :o He just finished a drawing ' The Mystical Banded Stilt Walker'. I think his medication is definitely not working any more. This bird is nothing like any bird I have ever seen. Birds don't use stilts. But then again this 'thing' would not be able to fly anyway.

See what you think. Maybe I should just eat this one and put it out of it's misery? 8-)

Attachment:
The Mistical Banded Stilt Walker.JPG
The Mistical Banded Stilt Walker.JPG [ 108.85 KiB | Viewed 2288 times ]

Top Top

Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:33 am

Its your Sissy here, the Communication Kitty of the House of Starky and Alumina.

And the old Fella is at it again. Welcome to 'Ducks on a Stick'. Looks like food to go for me but he tells me it is really a flower - a Duck Orchid. I am not sure if I should believe him. I know he would lie to me. I remember the one about, it tastes like ice cream just before I was treated for worms. He can be cunning when he has to be. :shock:

Anyway, Ducks on a Stick, is stolen from the internet from a picture posted by one of his mates (yes he does have friends?) on facebook. Once again it is on 300gsm hot press paper in polychromos pencil.

See ya All. Sissy

Attachment:
Duck Orchid.jpg
Duck Orchid.jpg [ 101.16 KiB | Viewed 2243 times ]

Top Top

Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Attachment:
photo-2.JPG
photo-2.JPG [ 137.61 KiB | Viewed 1510 times ]

Howdy All - it has been a long time since I was on here, promoting my Dad's art. That is because he has been a tad slack lately, well actually he may as well been asleep for three months. :D

Up above is a lump of turquoise, the Old Fella had to draw at an Art Class he took last week. As usual he has not finished the drawing. He says the rock was a perfect model. It just sat there not moving or groaning at him. I didn't have the heart to tell him rocks can't move or talk. It is so hard here in this house, being the intellectual Kitty that I am. Dad takes so much looking after. :lol:

See Ya all again - Sissy the official Communication Kitty of the House of Starky and Alumina. ;)[/size]

Top Top

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Attachment:
photo-1.JPG
photo-1.JPG [ 125.58 KiB | Viewed 1510 times ]

As you can see the Old Fella has had an injection of motivation. I didn't know you could get it in a bottle let alone in injectable form? Somehow that does not sound quite right. :lol:

This latest drawing is actually done in Prisma Color on 220gsm drawing paper. Apparently it is a preliminary sketch. Go figure that. I can not follow the Old Fella in his thinking patterns at all lately. :o

See ya again some time. Sissy.

Top Top

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Attachment:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 1.14 MiB | Viewed 1117 times ]

Long time no speak here. The old fella is still sort of at it. This is Lily. Nearly finished. Coloured pencil, some Zest-it and 300gsm hot press paper.

See Ya Sissy. Thats right I am a Cat. Pretty cute, a Cat with computer skills don't ya think. Gotta do these things for my Dad.

Top Top
 [ 29 posts ]